- Promote livelihood opportunities for Traditional Health Systems
- Identify, document and share Traditional Medicinal knowledge.
- Change cultural perception towards Traditional Health Care system.
- Conserve and sustain utilization of medicinal plants as viable health care source
- Ensure scientific validation of Traditional Health Practices and medicines.
- Identify and create network of Gunis (Traditional Health Practitioners) and Dais (Traditional Birth Attendants)
- Advocacy for recognition of Traditional Health Care systems at state, national and international level.
- Create intensive immunization and vaccination programs.
- Collaborate and partner with public health services.
- Promote mass awareness for healthcare and available healthcare facilities.
- Provide safe & affordable heath care services.
- Support non-formal education centers such as NGOs and community centres
- Promote Shikshadan and signature campaigns.
- Provide literacy resources for children and adults.
- Initiate a new learning approach in rural construction
- Design course material for learning about local resources.
- Prepare tools for understanding new techniques for housing structure
- Initiatives for education program to promote understanding of development and their own betterment.
- Promote learning through Self-Help Groups (SHGs)
- Provide education in entitlements, provisions and available right deserved from the government
- Promote traditional water management techniques.
- Provide education in rainwater harvesting and water resource management.
- Create awareness about water availability and demand.
- Promote judicious use of water.
- Control excess water exploitation and advocacy for water transfer to urban areas.
- Support Afforestation programmes.
- Develop safe drinking water sources.
- Promote other women organizations like Mahila Samajik Vikas Manch (Women Social Welfare Forum).
- Support SHG and Women Empowerment.
- Develop management tools and record keeping system for SHG’s.
- Provide special programmes addressing women’s care.
- Build programmes for traditional birth attendants (Dais).
- Promote women traditional health practitioners (Women Gunis).
- Support women Panchayat Raj Institutions (PRI)’s representatives.
- Develop a cadre of women leadership.
- Ensures women participation in planning, implementation & management of various development programs.
- Promote community organization and organizing Gram Sabhas (Village Level mass meetings of Panchayats).
- Revive of traditional and cultural community management systems.
- Identify and strengthen of local leadership.
- Establish community organizations in present context.
- Create awareness about PRIs and other local institutions.
- Promote local leaders as representatives in PRIs and local institutions.
- Support various capacity building programmes particularly for PRI’s representatives.
- Support development of a mechanism for monitoring of PRIs and local institutions.
- Support local institutions in planning, implementing and managing village development plans.
- Support in identifying opportunities and accessing entitlements.
- Advocate for awareness about and declaration of tribal self-governance through PESA act.
- Advocate and lobby for policy interventions particularly for local (self) governance.
- Build network of organizations to engage in promotion of local governance.
- Provide support to movements on various local level issues.
- Develop capacities to deal with existing systems and problems.
- Promote development on the basis of learning about local resources.